Saturday, September 23, 2006

Spider, spider

Do you fear spiders?

If you do, then this is not for you!

Some extremely graphic pictures, and the description is none too neat either.

And as a result, I am going to be much more careful around spiders from now on.

On a side-note, my house is infested with 'kambili-poochi'. Don't know what the English term is, let me see if google turns it up.... For once google has not been very helpful, I don't think 'hairy caterpillar' does it any justice :-). Gypsy Moth Caterpillar

However perseverance leads to this, and this. The second page has a picture of a "Gypsy Moth Caterpillar" which is what the Kambili poochi in my house look like...
Don't have too many spiders here though. Wonder if these caterpillars and spiders fight.

On a personal note.. Work is Worship :-). And at this rate I'm going to be sainted, there's so much WORSHIPWORK that I have. Let's see where this rabbit-hole leads, Alice!

1 comment:

Goli said...

I loved that "i love the bugs" link. why dont you also post the but we photographed the other day. Foknd out day before yesterday in a kiosk of Silkboard and apparently what we saw was silkworm.